- This event has passed.
8 Potential Mistakes Retirees Could Make Dinner Seminar
May 4 @ 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
|Recurring Event (See all)
One event on May 4, 2023 at 6:30 pm
About this event
This class size is limited, and seats may fill up quickly! Dinner will be served; choice of vegetarian ravioli or chicken.
TOPICS TO BE DISCUSSED & POTENTIAL STRATEGIES TO BE REVEALED AT THIS TIMELY EDUCATIONAL PRESENTATION:
- SECURE 2.0 Act – Just-passed legislation – How it could affect your retirement savings
- Does Stock Market volatility concern you? Learn how you may be able to avoid the fluctuations and still enjoy market upside
- Learn how to potentially reduce or eliminate taxes on your Social Security
- Find out how you may be able to turn your existing IRA into a tax-free account
- Learn how to create an income stream you cannot outlive by utilizing Income Riders
- Hear how you may avoid taking your Required Minimum Distribution even if you are older than 73
- The 10-year “Inherited IRA” – How does it work?
- IRA rollover traps to avoid
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Is there a cost to attend? No, there is no cost to attend.
Do I need to bring anything? No, you will be provided with pen and paper to take notes.
CLICK THE WEBSITE LINK BELOW TO REGISTER OR CALL 478.329.0339