For baby boomers, there’s been a shift in retirement income planning as compared to previous generations. This is a personal comprehensive finance course for those in the early stages of retirement, or those that are nearing retirement.
A sampling of important topics that will be discussed are:
• Social Security maximization and claiming strategies for you and your survivor.
• Pension payout options (single life, joint life or lump sum).
• Working with an insurance agent VS broker VS investment advisor, and how to pick your advisor.
• Roth Conversions – Pros & Cons • Passive (buy and hold) and Tactical/Active investment strategies.
• How to find out what you are paying for the financial advice you may be getting.
• Powerful Estate Planning strategies to know. • AND MUCH MORE!
Tuition is $39, (there is a $10 discount if you register by August 14th ) which includes, comprehensive workbook/study materials; 10 Steps to a Successful Retirement & 15 Questions to ask about your Social Security Benefits.
CLICK HERE TO EMAIL US
www.RetireByDesign.com | 478-329-0339
Securities offered through Cambridge Investment Research, Inc., a Broker-Dealer, Member FINRA/SIPC; Investment Advisor Representative, Cambridge Investment Research Advisors, Inc., a Registered Investment Advisor, Cambridge and RetireByDesign are not affiliated. All investment strategies have the potential for profit or loss. Changes in investment strategies, economic conditions, contributions or withdrawals may significantly alter a portfolio’s performance. There is no guarantee that any specific investment or strategy will be suitable or profitable for a particular client. Past performance is no guarantee of future success. We cannot guarantee that a portfolio will match or outperform any particular benchmark. None of the content should be viewed as an offer to buy or sell, or as a solicitation of an offer to buy or sell the securities discussed. Information on this website does not involve the rendering of personalized investment advice, but is limited to the dissemination of general information on products and services. A professional adviser should be consulted before implementing any of the options presented.